Paradigm Roofing is now a Contractor Connection Network Member
Contractor Connection is different. Where other services simply offer you a list of contractor choices, Contractor Connection provides you with a carefully matched contractor for your needs, chosen from our expert contractor network.
What Contractor Connection does:
- Fully credentials every contractor in our network, including assuring each has all the proper licensing, insurance and financial stability.
- Requires a criminal background check for all contractors and their employees.
- Eliminates the hassle and stress of having to obtain multiple bids.
- Requires all contractors to back their work with a 3-year workmanship warranty.
- Monitors your project from start to finish, providing assistance with resolution should any problems arise.
- Allows you to track your project every step of the way.
All network members must meet the industry’s strictest credentialing requirements prior to acceptance into our network and are recertified on an annual basis.
All general contractors must:
- Have proven experience in insurance property restoration.
- Meet financial credentialing requirements on a quarterly basis
- Be properly licensed at state level for all trades they are qualified to handle.
- Complete a criminal background check on employees that will be on the job site.
- Meet the minimum required levels of insurance as required by Contractor Connection, which include general liability, workers compensation, contractor pollution liability and all owned automobile liability coverage.
- Agree to provide a three-year workmanship warranty and indemnification for contractor negligence.