When colored tiles are made, they add the pigment to the raw materials and then put aglaze over the tile to protect it from the elements. While the glaze can wear over time, thecolor of the tile roofing will remain for the life of the roof. Sometimes the color maysoften due to sun exposure, but most tile roofing remains bright and in great shape fordecades.
- Different Types of Metal Roofing for Your Property
- Emergency Roof Repair – What To Do During Your Situation?
- Paradigm Roofing is now a Contractor Connection Network Member
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – Is Corrugated Metal Roofing the Best Choice For Your Roof?
- Commercial Roofing Contractors – Why Hire Professional Commercial Roofers