It depends. If the existing roof is in good enough condition, a TPO membrane can beapplied over an existing roof system after an insulation board has been applied over anexisting built-up roof system or other single ply membrane. It is important to note thatthis is not always possible, and you may need to remove the existing roof beforeinstalling TPO membrane to get the best possible finished product.
- Different Types of Metal Roofing for Your Property
- Emergency Roof Repair – What To Do During Your Situation?
- Paradigm Roofing is now a Contractor Connection Network Member
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – Is Corrugated Metal Roofing the Best Choice For Your Roof?
- Commercial Roofing Contractors – Why Hire Professional Commercial Roofers