Locating a single leak in your roof can be an extremely difficult task if you are unsure of the telltale signs that point towards an issue. To start, you should be looking for stains coming from the roof. Begin by looking uphill from these stains and seek out any roof penetrations. Penetrations in the roof are the single most common source of any leaks in the roof of residential homes. In fact, it is quite rare for a leak to occur in any other manner these days. Finding the source of the leak can be accomplished easier if you happen to have attic access within the home. Take a flashlight and begin exploring this area of the house, seeking out any signs of the leak from the attic itself. Water stains, black marks, and growing mold are telltale signs of the location of a leak.
- Different Types of Metal Roofing for Your Property
- Emergency Roof Repair – What To Do During Your Situation?
- Paradigm Roofing is now a Contractor Connection Network Member
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – Is Corrugated Metal Roofing the Best Choice For Your Roof?
- Commercial Roofing Contractors – Why Hire Professional Commercial Roofers