If you’re in the process of picking a material for your new roof, there are several benefits that come with choosing slate or tile roofing. They can keep your roof in good shape for decades, and builders across the country trust and recommend the materials. Even the Romans relied on slate for their buildings, so to say they’re time tested classics is an understatement.
Not convinced? Here are five other reasons to make the jump to a slate or tile roof in the near future.
- Both materials are eco-friendly. If you’re looking to reduce your house’s impact on the environment, installing a tile or slate roof is a great way to do so. Both substances require minimal processing and can be recycled for other purposes in the future.
- They require little to no maintenance. Unlike other materials, slate and tile are relatively hassle-free, which means you won’t have to pay attention to annoying upkeep over the next 50 years or more.
- Slate and tile roofing can improve the overall appearance of your home. Many claim that they add architectural value to buildings, which can boost the house’s value and add a little something extra to the property.
- The roof will hold up, even under harsh weather conditions. Many claim that these are two materials that can withstand natural disasters. Additionally, some slate and tile roofs are even water and flame-resistant.
- The materials may save you money on your electricity bills. Slate and tile can help keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter, so you won’t have to spend big bucks just to keep your home at a comfortable temperature.
If you want to speak to a professional company about the benefits of slate and tile roofs, or if you want to schedule the installation of a new roof, contact Paradigm Roofing. The company has been providing their trustworthy services to homeowners in the Fort Worth, McKinney, Allen, and Dallas areas for years. One glance at their testimonials will indicate that their customer service, quality of work, and reliability are above par. Call today for a free consultation and estimate at (972)-542-7774.